FIT4FOOD2030 is about engaging stakeholders at multiple levels and it is the City Labs that do so on a local level, building communities that jointly work towards a common vision of the future food system.
After two successful exploratory events held jointly with an existing initiative focused on Innovation of the Food System (Foodlab Studio) in May 2018, ESSRG is now inviting people from all walks of life and professional sectors to a first City Lab visioning workshop. During this visioning workshop, using interactive, participatory methodology, the participants will build on the first session and focus on the following themes:
- How do we envision the food system of the future?
- How can it be sustainable?
- What kind of transformation processes are necessary to achieve the aspired vision?
- How can the research and innovation system support this?
- What is our role in the transformation process? How can each of us contribute?
When: 5 July 2018 from 9:00 to 14:00
Where: Impact Hub Budapest (1053 Budapest, Ferenciek tere 2.)
Register here (the event will be held in Hungarian)
pictures by Gyöngyvér Balog